Mar 31, 2018 0 Comments
Hair Care Tips
- Keep hair clean by washing weekly OR every two week with lukewarm water.
- Try to avoid shampoos with sulfates and alcohol.
- Co-washing is highly recommended to clean the hair and maintain its luster. After co-washing rinse with cold water to lock in the moisture.
- Gently massage moisturizing conditioner into hair shaft; distribute the conditioner evenly with a wide tooth comb from end to root.
- After co-washing rinse with cold water to lock in the moisture.
- Air drying is preferred, but you may gently pat the hair with a towel to rid it of excess water.
- Too many styling products may cause build up; it is important not to put too much product in your Luna Luxuries hair.
- When using heating tools on the hair it is best to use a heat protectant.
- Reduce the amount of stress on the hair and weft at night by making a couple of loose braids and sleeping with a satin bonnet or satin pillowcase.
- Treat your Luna Luxuries Human Hair as if it were your own and continue to Lead a Life of Luxury!